Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Zach update 12-17-2008

He's doing well today not much to update other than they've been able to steadly go down on his oxygen requirements. He's been on around 25% all day so that's really good. He wasn't having as many issues with the CPAP coming out of his nose (by his doing or otherwise). That's always a good thing.

He's started while I'm holding him after he eats during lunchtime that he sees my hair and is facinated by it. It just plays with it and today he tried putting it in his mouth. I thought that was funny lol. I even got out one of his rattles and he just looked at it but w/out interest. Bring back my curls and he's all excited and just playing with it with his hands and making all kinds of cooing sounds.

So I'm glad to see he's cooing and finding things interesting to play with I'm guessing that's a very good sign and more than I expected him to do at this age. He's only 33 weeks gestation he'd normally have 5-7 weeks to go in the womb.

So all in all not much to update today he's doing well with few dstat incidents mostly only if the prongs come out of his nose and he comes right back on his own w/in a min w/out intervention.

S

No comments: