Monday, December 15, 2008

Morning update 12-15-2008

Well I came in this morning first day back working in the office I'm exhausted but went to see Zach as fast as I could get up there.

They had to put him back on CPAP they said he was Dstating too frequently while on the Cannula (oxygen only). So they'll leave him on CPAP for a while and try again. He's still on the lowest CPAP settings and they're just going to wait for his oxygen requirements to get lower they're still in the mid 30s. Originally, I thought they were going to wait till he got down to the low 20s to try the Cannula that's what they'd said previously. So maybe they'll wait longer this time and try again.

He looked good this morning despite his dstating yesterday and the CPAP being taped to his head again.

Probably will be more updates this afternoon since I'll be in to see him often I can update more frequently.

S

No comments: